Customer agrees that the Mortgage Broker web site may be used for his/her own business but may not be copied onto a diskette, CD, web site or any other medium and offered for redistribution or resale. This mortgage web site may not be resold in any type of collection, redistributed to a third party via CD, diskette or e-mail, or allowed by others to download from any web site. This web site may not be edited and then resold in any form. This web site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
In no event shall mortgagewebsite.net be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use this web site.
This Mortgage Broker web site is the property of mortgagewebsite.net. The privilage to use this site can be terminated at any time by either party.
In this agreement, is defined as your right to subscribe to use this mortgage web site.
1. Customer agrees that mortgagewebsite.net makes no claims nor guarantees regarding customer's web site performance, number of visitors, or sales the web site may generate, and will not be held liable.
2. Customer agrees that any unsolicited mass e-mail campaigns associated with web site will result in possible suspension of service.
3. Customer agrees they shall be responsible for communicating and enforcing with its own authorized users with respect to the service and terms and conditions, and for handling all complaints and trouble reports made by its own authorized users.
4. Customer agrees that service shall be automatically renewed for successive terms and payment for services are made in advance. Failure to pay any outstanding invoice by specified due date will lead to suspension of services with reinstatement only upon receipt of payment. No refunds or credits shall be earned for lapse of payment.
5. Customer agrees that no credit or refund will be given for unused web site maintenance or unused search engine maintenance time during a monthly period.
6. Customer agrees that in the event of default in the payment of any amount due, and if this account is placed in the hands of an agency or attorney for collection or legal action, all fees and costs incurred will be added to the net invoice costs, as permitted by laws governing these transactions. All case venues will be in Kane County, IL.
7. Customer agrees that mortgagewebsite.net reserves the right to change rates and charges for services. Revisions of the applicable rates and charges will become effective following a thirty (30) day written notification by mortgagewebsite.net to the Customer.
8. Customer agrees that the service is provided "as-is" without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. If Customer is dissatisfied with the service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of mortgagewebsite.net in operating the service, Customer's sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate this agreement and discontinue using the service.
You can cancel service with us at any time by notifying us with your request to cancel. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us in order to cancel service. We do not monitor companies to make sure they are in business or are using the site. If you no longer want to continue using our website service, it is important that you cancel service, otherwise you will continue to be billed. In order to cancel the web site, the following must be done. Please send us an email from an email address that corresponds with the website with your intent to cancel service. For example: if you are cancelling the website mortgage.com, you should send us an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should also come from the person who setup the account or a principle of the company. If we don’t recognize the email, we will contact an owner or principle to confirm the cancellation. If you don’t have access to an email address that corresponds with the website you are cancelling, please send us an email from a different address and confirm cancellation with a phone call. If you call us first to cancel, we will ask you at that time to send us an email confirming your request. Once we receive your request to cancel, we will send you a confirmation email back saying that we received your email and will take care of it for you. If you don’t receive an email from us confirming your cancellation, please call us as we might not have received your request to cancel service. If you cancel during normal business hours and within 24 hours of your next billing cycle you will not be billed for the next month. Our normal business hours are as follows:
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST
Friday: 9 a.m.- 12 p.m. CST
Closed Weekends and Holidays